Julie Brian and Nathan, Bravo on this latest slide show! Such gorgeous pictures of Nathan and both of you too!! Do you know that in 1980 I bought the John Lennon "Double Fantasy Album" for My "baby" who was Jeff at the time just for the song "Beautiful Boy?" And everytime I hear it I remember my beautiful boy -so this slide show was even "extra special" for me!! I love you all so much!! Love Nancy Keast
Julie, Brian and Nathan, Yeah!!! These are awesome! Wow, Kristin has a marvelous way of capturing those happy, intimate moments of family life. Your happiness is contagious! You can't help but smile and be caught up in the moment with the "lil bud"! I love you all! Love, Mom xxoo
6 comments:
Julie Brian and Nathan,
Bravo on this latest slide show! Such gorgeous pictures of Nathan and both of you too!!
Do you know that in 1980 I bought the John Lennon "Double Fantasy Album" for My "baby" who was Jeff at the time just for the song "Beautiful Boy?" And everytime I hear it I remember my beautiful boy -so this slide show was even "extra special" for me!! I love you all so much!! Love Nancy Keast
PRECIOUS!!!
love,
Hannah
Julie, Brian and Nathan,
Yeah!!! These are awesome! Wow, Kristin has a marvelous way of capturing those happy, intimate moments of family life. Your happiness is contagious! You can't help but smile and be caught up in the moment with the "lil bud"! I love you all!
Love,
Mom xxoo
Nathan says "I can't wait for tomorrow 'cause I get better looking evry day !!!
Playing with Nathan is the highlight of my week !!!
Love,
Nanna
Nathan
You are growing more handsome by the day! I love you honey!
Love,
Glindy
Post a Comment