2.19.2008

From Rocker to Business: Nathan's First Haircut

This morning I realized that my baby is truly growing! I was watching him eat this morning and was overwhelmed with how quickly 8 1/2 months has gone by. Not only did he get his first haircut today, but he also wore size 3 diapers for the first time, and wore a new Old Navy outfit today that is size 6-12 months. What a big boy! Here is the picture chronology of our journey to get a haircut. Enjoy!

The Rocker: the before picture...

We had to take advantage of bath time before the cut. I think he kind of resembles the "Who's" from "Whoville" in Dr. Suess' "The Grinch Stole Christmas"

Getting ready...

The locks...
The first snip...and the tears roll...

"I want my hair back..."

"Where did my hair go?"

"Thank you, Ms. Casey."

A true Mama's Boy! And Mama loves that...

The men...(Nathan's business look)

3 comments:

Glindy said...

How handsome he is!!!
Love,
Glindy

Anonymous said...

Julie:
I love the way you make the story line with the pictures! It is so much fun to read! I especially love little Nathan and you together- I just love it!! You look so pretty and so happy and Nathn keeps looking cute- That is all he can be is cute!! Keep these great pictures and story lines coming!!
Love to you all- Nancy and Jeff

Nicole Wilson Conley said...

oh that's just precious!
i had no idea that casey is the one who did the cut... so super cute!