4.03.2008

The Bug is Walking

3 comments:

Glindy said...

These are so cute! I love being able to see him pull up and walk! I am counting the days until I see you all again!
Love,
Mom xxoo

Anonymous said...

Nathan, It took such a long time to get to see this video of you but it was SOOO worth it!! You are so cute and I wish I could see you in person!! Just look at you walking to your mom!! I play it over and Over!!

Love, your devoted friend- Nancy

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie!

I've been watching/reading about your family from time to time since I found you on the E2 site... Just wanted to let you know I think about you often and I've really loved getting to 'know' Nathan on this page.

I couldn't see the walking clip, it said it was private or something? I'm not sure...

Nathan's little tushy is so cute in his picture at the hospital! I hope everything is okay with him.

I'm in grad school now and working with hospitalized kids (with cancer) and their families as a music therapist. So I'm largely familiar with cute kids wandering down the hallway with their tushies hanging out!! :)

Miss you,
Kyle (from Elon)