We took a pretty spontaneous trip to Carolina Beach with three other families. The original plan was to go to Wrightsville Beach, but once we got there we could not find any parking, so we drove a little further to Carolina Beach and I think we technically ended up being at Kure Beach once we parked. I still think all the different names of the beach are pretty funny. It's all the same sand and water. Well, whatever beach we ended up on, we really enjoyed ourselves. Nathan was so serious playing in the sand. We brought lots of sand toys, sunscreen and hats and once he was all greased up and covered up, he went to town transferring the sand from one bucket to the other and learning how to sift the sand into his dump truck. He wasn't a big fan of the water. We got him wet and introduced him to the big crashing waves, but as you see in these pictures, a spot in the sand is what he preferred.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hi Nathan,
This is your Pal Nancy writing to you! I love your cool Beach shots! Just look at those waves!! Someday you wil be enjoying body surfing them I bet!I know all my kids do!
I love your pictures you cute little boy,
Love always,
Your pal.
Nancy
Post a Comment