8.23.2008

If you're a Sylvester, you will love music!

Last night we had a family date.  We took Nathan with us on our date to get ice cream at the North Hills Mall.  It ended up being the perfect "family" date because there was live music playing on the lawn in front of the Ben & Jerry's and Starbucks.  So Nathan got his Heath Bar Crunch ice cream (okay, that was actually mine) and Brian had his Caramel Milkshake and we sat on the lawn to listen to the guys playing music.  As soon as we "released" Nathan from his stroller, he went running around in circles on the lawn and was dancing to the music.  He has the cutest dance in the world!  His feet were firmly planted on the ground and his upper body would bend in every direction.  Occasionally he would add the air drum (two index fingers playing imaginary snare drums) and a hilarious head banging.  We could not help but laugh at him, then with him, and then pick him up and give him ridiculous amounts of kisses.  I wish I had brought the camera!  I'll be ready next time.

No comments: