We have several September birthdays in our family and circle of friends. So, Happy Birthday to all of you listed here. If I forgot you, please leave a comment so I can add you to the September fun! Tonight, the Ghiradelli Chocolate Dream Cake goes to Brian, Danny S. & GP as we celebrate over at Nanna & PopPop's house (pictures to follow). We wish we could celebrate with all of you at the same time. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
3: Brian, Lyle, GP Sylvester
4: Jeremy
15: Danny S.
16: Danny B.
18: Matt N.
22: Shawn M.
23: Dana H.



2 comments:
Hi Brian!!
Julie told me your birthay was coming up! I hope you have a wonderful day-
You seem to be surrounded by those who care about you a great deal- Julie and Nathan most especially..
With love-
Nancy Keast
Happy Birthday Brian!! Hope it is the best day ever!
Julie, I love what you've done with the blog site. I see you have used my most favorite picture of Nathan at the beach!! Yeah! It looks GREAT! I can't wait to frame a copy for here.
Love,
Mom xxoo
Post a Comment