10.23.2008

Big Time Talker

Nathan loves to talk!  We don't always understand everything he is saying, but he seems to really entertain himself.  He also really enjoys the telephone.  He is captivated by the sound of the telephone ringing.  When it rings, he says his word for phone which sounds like "phone", but instead of the "ph" sound at the beginning of the word he inserts a "d" sound, and goes running toward the phone waiting for me to answer it.  Since he loves talking and phones so much, he will often walk around the house with his pretend cell or the real cell (he definitely prefers the real thing) and will talk as though he is having a real conversation.  The funny thing is that often I will hear him chattering on and I assume he has one of his phones upside down and backwards to one of his ears.  On this particular day, this is what I found:



Yep... that would be Nathan "talking" on his daddy's electric razor.  
Thankfully it was not plugged in!  
What a crazy boy!

1 comment:

Glindy said...

Oh, I love this one!!! The best yet. He has seen his Daddy talking while shaving, so of course you can talk on it!! Such innocence!
Love,
Mom xxoo