Friday was "Sylvester Family Fun Day". It may just turn into a tradition. Brian took the day off from work and we took Nathan to the North Carolina State Fair. We dressed warmly, parked as close as possible, and we were off. We had a great time. I think the most difficult thing about going to the fair was deciding on what food to indulge. Since the fair has become famous for "all things fried" we tried to balance out our diet. We started with roasted corn (veggie), then of course a funnel cake (from the fried dough family) and finished off with some amazing strawberry ice cream courtesy of the NC State University (definitely dairy). Enjoy our pictures. There are not as many as usual depicting everything we did, that's because we had lots of fun and not enough hands to balance tickets, food and a camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a really fun day. I love the picture of Julie and Nathan peaking out the windows... so cute! I'm trying your apple Betty today because we just went apple picking! :) Hope all is well.
Post a Comment