
Why I'm blogging about these bibs:
- For all the reasons in the ad above
- I've seen them in action with two toddlers that I use to teach
- You don't have to stick them in the washing machine after every use - just rinse in water or use a sponge and air dry
- They are not stiff like other vinyl bibs that make it difficult for your child to actually do anything while wearing the bib
- They will not crack or break down with wear and wash
- We're past the stage where we wanted to buy matching bibs for every outfit and have transitioned into finding extremely functional and lasting baby/toddler items
- Bumkins has a lot of other products too: aprons (child & adult), smocks, diaper bags, tote bags, cloth diapering, organic & natural products, gift sets, and Dr. Seuss themed products
Where you can find Bumkins:
- On the Bumkins website
- At Babies R Us (and they are actually in the store)
- On Amazon.com



No comments:
Post a Comment