9.17.2008

The Mom Behind the Camera

I'm often the photographer of the family.  Not because I'm a great photographer.  Only because I want to capture everything and I'm usually the one who is fanatical about making sure we have the camera and use the camera at almost every snap-worthy function.  And most functions, no matter how small or large, are "kodak opportunites"!   Although, my camera is a sony, so I guess it would technically be a "sony opportunity".  Anyway, Brian captured some really good pictures so I wanted to share.  These pictures were all taken outside of Brian's grandparents' house in Burlington, NC.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are gorgeous Sony moments! My beautiful daughter with her son, what a moment to behold.

Love,
Mom xxoo

Anonymous said...

Julie,

I have never seen you look happier! I can relate.

Love,
Nancy Keast

Brian S. said...

Jules...just wanted you to know you look so beautiful in these pictures. I love you!