8.07.2008
You haven't heard of Laurie Berkner?????
If you haven't heard of Laurie Berkner, then you need to familiarize yourself with her RIGHT NOW!!!!! Especially if you are a parent that has young children. She is definitely the leading lady in children's music! When I was working at a daycare of few years ago, Matthew's (one of boys I taught) mom brought in a copy of some Laurie Berkner songs and told me that if Matthew started getting a little crazy, to just play this CD! It was his favorite CD and after playing it through once I was hooked as well! The songs are catchy, educational and really, really fun! And I have got to say that they are not your typical cheesy kids songs (I hope I didn't offend anyone)! So, please take a moment to introduce your children to our household favorite children's musician by previewing some of her songs on YouTube or by visiting her website. We hope you enjoy! Nathan has the DVD and we just ordered him the newest CD called "Rocketship Run".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment