11.02.2007

We Love to Laugh

If you want to have some fun, you've got to get our friend Kristin to come take pictures of your family, especially once you've had a baby. She is such a great photographer and friend. She is a joy to be around and we love her. We just laughed and laughed and laughed....in fact that's usually all we ever do when we're around her. We laugh at ourselves, she laughs at Brian, I laugh at Brian, we laugh at Kristin because she's laughing at Brian...and on and on and on...it's really lots of fun as you can see. Here are a few pictures from our photo session with her. Lots more to come....





3 comments:

Glindy said...

Adorable, just adorable!
Love,
Mom xxoo

Anonymous said...

Dear Julie and Brian!

You have a precious little one! I am so happy for you guys and for all your memorable moments with the baby. You are a wonderful family!
Love,
Yolanda

Anonymous said...

Julie and Brian,

Nice pictures! Julie you resemble your mother a great deal in the first one with you and Brian kboth kissing Nathan!

My favorite is the black and white of Nathan- I would love to see your friend shoot some more of him in Black and white. I bet you would get some intersting shots!

Take good care - all of you-
love,
Nancy