6.11.2007
It's Time....
The time has come. We have waited for 40+ weeks, and even though Nathan would probably prefer to stay right where he is, the doctors will be going after this little one. We'll be induced tomorrow, Tuesday June 12th unless for some reason I go in today naturally. It's kind of nice knowing that there is actually going to be a delivery. We'll get a phone call sometime tomorrow with an appointment time, and we just have to show up at the hospital at that time - and then the show will begin. It's actually pretty relaxing and not as stressful knowing the day and the time this will all take place. I wish I was this relaxed about it a week ago when I was told that I would be induced - the forefront of all of my thoughts for the last almost 7 days have been pondering if I'm having real contractions or wondering if my water will break anytime I stand up or anytime I'm in a public place. I felt one contraction the other day and called for Brian to grab a pen, paper and a watch so that we could time it. He scrambled to get eveything together, we wrote down the time, watched the second hand move slowly, and after counting about 35 seconds in length, we sat there waiting for the next one. Well, if we had sat there until I really felt another contraction it would have been the next day. Does it count if my contractions are coming every 30 hours? The doctors would think I'm crazy if I called them, since they say to wait to call until the contractions have been coming every 5 minutes, 45-60 seconds in length - for an entire hour. Yeah, 30 hours - not so much :) Well, I will post my last preggo picture once we take it today or tomorrow on the way to the hospital, and then I hope to share many adorable baby pictures.....details to come.....be in prayer with us....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment