It's happening today. My long locks will be gone and I will look like a little man. My Mamma is a little sad, Daddy is super excited, and I have no idea what is about to happen. It's sure to be an adventure. My big brother Nathan is getting a hair cut today too, so it will be a fun brother event.
***
Well, Noah did great. He cried a little, but not too bad. Nathan entertained him for a while by barking like a dog. That kind of surprised me. Of all things he could do, Nathan chose to bark like a dog. I laughed a lot at - I mean - with him. Nathan is such a great big brother. I'm sure he thought barking like a dog would distract Noah from the sharp, silver shears making their way around his delicate little face and ears. It worked! Did I say Nathan is a great big brother? And now I have two big boys. Noah looks great and so grown up.
On our way...
In the chair, about to make the first cut...
This would be Nathan barking :)
and take a look at the back of Noah's head - short hair!
My boys!
This puts a huge smile on my face :)



No comments:
Post a Comment