I just ordered diapers at Diapers.com for the first time! I had an amazing experience.
I ordered Pampers Swadders Size 1 (216 count) and Tri-Vi-Sol Vitamin Drops. It was my first order so I got $5 off my diaper purchase, and they had a special 10% coupon on everything else, so I was able to use that toward the vitamin drops. I was planning on just getting diapers, but I added the vitamins in so that my total would enable me to get free shipping. It was a great deal to0, because the diapers ended up being about 19 cents per diaper. The cheapest I have found for Pampers brand.
I ordered on Tuesday morning and it came Wednesday afternoon. AMAZING! Forget standing in line at the grocery store! If you realize you have only a few diapers left you can just order online from the comfort of your home and it will be there the next day. They guarantee 2-day shipping if you order before 6 p.m. Oh, and they also take manufacturer coupons. Just mail those in and they will credit your account.
So..... you should go ahead and make your first order. If you use the referral code "sylvester", you will get $10 off your diaper instead of the first time order of $5 off. So, it's worth it to refer me!






No comments:
Post a Comment