3.01.2010

Home Remedies: Apple Cider Vinegar

apple-cider-vinegar.jpg


In the midst of what seems like a plague of sickness that has reached many of our friends and even beyond our little Raleigh circle, we have managed to not get much beyond colds.  I'm thankful to God for our current health who orchestrates all things according to his purpose.  At the very least, during past sickness, God has taught me to slow down and be thankful for when I've been healthy.  When all of a sudden it is difficult to speak because I have a sore throat, I am forced to remember that I have gone for a long time without having a sore throat.  That is a gift.  

Another gift?  Home remedies using Apple Cider Vinegar.  I tried it today and will see how it goes throughout the day...

SORE THROAT
One of many natural healing home remedies for a sore throat involves gargling with a mixture of 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to half a cup of water, using 3 mouthfuls of mixture each hour. 
As P. Bragg warns in her book "Apple Cider Vinegar-Miracle Health System", don't swallow the gargled mixture, because ACV acts like a sponge drawing out throat and mouth germs and toxins.


No comments: