12.21.2009

36 Weeks

36 weeks!

any guesses on the date this little man will be born?
he's due on january 16th... i'm hoping for january 4th - right at 38ish weeks

5 comments:

ThePoeFamily said...

What a tender picture. Can't wait to meet baby Noah! Love, Mom xxoo

Shannon said...

I'll say the 6th, just for fun. :)

HSockwell said...

Hey Julie!

I am not sure if you've heard or not but Julie Bounds is pregnant and due about the same time you are.

It was totally a surprise, and Julie Bounds is doing great!

I am glad to see you all are doing well! No little Sockwells yet, but hopefully within the next year! :o)

Thanks for our Smilebox. It was really cute!

love,
Hannah (and Preston)

ThePoeFamily said...

Well....Uncle Steve's on the first, Grandpa's birthday is the
3rd. My guess is the 10th.
Love, Mom xxoo

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I would love to say you will have Noah before your due date, so I don't have any guesses if he's early....but if you are late I will say January 22nd. Can't wait to meet my little nephew.

Love,

Auntie Pam