8.16.2009

Baby Brother or Baby Sister????


That's Nathan's biggest question right now.  He says "baby sister" most often, but I believe that is because he has a couple different friends with baby sisters, so he just happens to hear that more often than "baby brother".  Either way, I don't think you can disappoint a two year old with the gender of their baby sibling.  I think Nathan is most excited that he will get to kiss his baby brother or sister as much as he wants without us having to divert him to kissing the baby on the cheek or hand.  As you can tell, Nathan likes to kiss babies.  This baby will be his baby brother or sister, and so of course we want him to kiss the baby as much as his little heart desires.  So, we are excited to let you know tomorrow if Nathan will be having a sister or brother.  I'm sure that I won't sleep tonight with all the anticipation!

2 comments:

Jeffrey Page said...

Can't wait to hear the news and I love your new photos of Nathan! Too cute!

Glindy said...

Just voted for Braden and Lyle - they both are voting BOY, which brought the voting pole to 50/50!
Can't wait!