In support of our all time favorite fast food, Chick-fil-A, we got all dolled up in support of cows everywhere. We said "No" to hamburgers and "Yes" to chicken! Check us out getting ready in our cow gear. Oh, and yes....our motivation? If you dress up as cows, you get free meals. So, we got two adult combo meals and one kids combo all for.... Free! It was a really fun family outing!
Nathan and his friend Charissa made cow masks together earlier to get ready for the evening
The official and walking, "Eat Mor Chikin!" advertisement. And look at that cute tail sticking out below the sign. That was Nathan's favorite part!
What a sweet and pleasant face. I was really not expecting that since we were dressing him up with felt dots and cardboard paper all over his body. Not exactly comfortable, but he loved it!!!
And the Mama-Cow. I can tell you that I would definitely not post a picture of me dressing as a cow if I was already looking like the pregnant cow that I will soon become. So, here is my cow picture, and I'll be 13 weeks preggo on Saturday.
Happy Cow Family at Chick-fil-A! Notice the cow-bell bling that Brian is sporting so well.



3 comments:
These are just adorable! Looks like you had lots of fun! And, that baby cow.....just precious! Love, Mom xxoo
So cute and congrats on baby # 2!
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment