We had our 14 week appointment today. I'm technically 14 weeks & 2 days. I'm measuring exactly where I should be according to the January 16th due date. Baby's heartbeat was 158 - great! We continue to grow in excitement and anticipation as we add another sweet baby to our family. And.....we'll soon know if we'll be expecting another precious boy or our first little girl. Stay tuned! That appointment is on August 17th.
7.20.2009
Baby #2 Progression: 14 Weeks
We had our 14 week appointment today. I'm technically 14 weeks & 2 days. I'm measuring exactly where I should be according to the January 16th due date. Baby's heartbeat was 158 - great! We continue to grow in excitement and anticipation as we add another sweet baby to our family. And.....we'll soon know if we'll be expecting another precious boy or our first little girl. Stay tuned! That appointment is on August 17th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment