
Matron of Honor (me) & Ring Bearer (Nathan)
Before we walked down the aisle, Nathan conveniently threw his pillow in the bushes, causing the sweet wedding coordinator to go diving through thorns and leaves. It was kind of funny. I mean he's a boy - he probably was wishing he had a ball in his hand. We just kept telling him, "Go give the pillow to Daddy!" That was enough encouragement I think to get him focused on walking down the aisle.

"Who me? Throw the pillow? No way!"

If you haven't heard this story, just ask! It's pretty funny. I believe this picture was taken just before Nathan grabbed the microphone away from my mouth and started singing with me and Brian.

Brian & Nathan, Me, Pam & Braden



2 comments:
Julie and Brian,
I just learned about all this with Nathan and the wedding today after reading this blog entry. I am just hysterical laughing! I had heard that Nathan was really on the go and up quite late that night, but I did not hear about the ring bearer's pillow being tossed into the thorn bushes or Nathan deciding that the "duo" should possibly become a "trio" with him grabbing the microphone!! *Actually I didn't even know you and Brian were planning to perform at Pam's wedding at all. What did you sing? Well I am sure it was great Nathan and all!
It looked like a fun day and we wish we could have been there too as I wrote to Pam. As for that cute little Nathan, what would anyone expect at a long day like a wedding? He is only going to be 2. He won't even remember any of this. By the way, Happy Birthday Nathan! This is your big week.
Love,
Nancy
I love these pictures of you Julie! You look really pretty in your bridesmaids dress - great style and great color for you! And for some reason your hair looks really dark to me in these pictures.
Post a Comment