6.05.2009

Baby #2 is on the way!!!!

We're sooooo excited!!!  Here is our first picture of our little one.  In this picture, the baby is a little over 7 weeks old.  The baby has a really strong heartbeat and is measuring properly.  My due date will be either January 15th or 16th, which will be confirmed by our wonderful doctor who delivered Nathan, Dr. Littleton, when I see him next week.  Brian and I had Nathan in the room with us when we had the ultrasound.  We were preparing him to see the baby on the television screen, to which he replied, "Baby, on the news?!"  Yes, our baby was on the news - kind of!  Keep track with us on how far along the pregnancy is with our pregnancy tracker on the right column of our blog!  

3 comments:

kari said...

Yeah Baby Sylvie numero dos. i think baby looks like a boy from the pic...we'll see! k

ThePoeFamily said...

Love this first picture of many! Lyle thinks "she" is wearing a dress:) Whatever it is, we are joyfully waiting the arrival. I love this new family photo too! Love, Mom

The Normans said...

Woohoo!