10.02.2008

Peter Potty Toddler Urinal

Okay, this is just absolutely hilarious!!!  I'm not saying this product is good or bad - just good enough to tell people about so you can laugh your head off.


Peter Potty Toddler Urinal



Product Description: The Peter Potty is the world's only flushable toddler urinal.  It is designed to provide your little guy with a real "stand up" experience that is proven to achieve success up to 6 months faster with no more sitting and no more stools.  This unit is perfect for introducing your guy to potty training, as well as for toddlers who have mastered the skill but need a "mess free" solution.  With the push of a button, the urinal flushes clean.  Water comes from a small refillable reservoir so no plumbing is required.  This eliminates the mess and clean-up from bad aim, both on the floor and on clothing.  And like a real urinal, there's no splash!  The 4-inch adjustable height grows with your child.  The lightweight, durable plastic is easy to clean.  Develops early independence.  Wall or floor mount.

Manufacturer's Age: 18 months-4 years

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Haha!!! I've never even heard of that before! I laughed so hard just reading the title you gave your journal today!! Nathan's getting so big, I can't get over it! He's got so much of both you and Brian in him. You can really see it in the family picture from Myrtle Beach.
Love, Kyle

Glindy said...

This is hysterical! Unbelievable! I definitely would NOT hang it on the wall! Love, Mom xxoo