9.28.2008

Myrtle Beach, SC


Perfect Picture
Nanna & PopPop

Lazy River

Aunt Kristie

Eating sand...yum!

4 comments:

Glindy said...

Cute pictures! Looks like everyone had a great time in Myrtle! Yum, that sand....remember: to be healthy everyone must have a little bit of dirt. He's having his for dessert.
Love,
Mom xxoo

Brian S. said...

I love Nathan! He is the cutest little boy in the whole world!!

Anonymous said...

This first picture is really terrific- I would enlarge it and frame it for your wall Julie. The lighting is beautiful and it was taken at a perfect time of day. Nathan's close attention in play reminds me of you when you were a little girl (very much so!)

Love,
Nancy

Glindy said...

Julie - I was looking at the first picture of Nathan on the sand at the beach, remembering it reminded me of something, yet I couldn't put my finger on it...but, I remember! There is a picture of you in a light blue velvet dress at about the same age, reading a book, the very same sillouette! Just beautiful!! Love, Mom xxoo