9.25.2008
Like Father, Like Son
I love that Nathan wants to be just like his Daddy. Here is an example. We seeded our lawn a few weekends ago - and when I say "we", I mean Brian and Nathan seeded our lawn. Nathan caught on very quickly that all you had to do was reach your hand in the bucket and let whatever you picked up from the bucket drop onto the ground. Sooooo adorable!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Julie and Brian,
I am just amazed at this little boy's focus at such a young age- it is lovely to see and is surely a postive factor that would indicate that Nathan will probably love his first days in preschool.
love, Nathan's pal,
Nancy
Nathan,
I can tell you were working very hard with Daddy seeding the lawn. I am sure it will look wonderful when it begins to grow. Just wait and see!
Love and kisses,
Glindy
Post a Comment