"Hmmm....I like sitting in the Bumbo seat...I can sit up and play with my colorful rings with much ease"

"No, I don't like it...get me out of here, pick me up, I want to walk, I don't want to sit"

"Okay, it's not that bad, as long as you give me some mail to look at. I love to check the mail and sit in the Bumbo. It's great."

"Ahhhhhh...get me out, I don't like it anymore. I'm stuck, my leg is stuck...get me out!!!!"

We will try again tomorrow.....
3 comments:
so cute!
i mean.. it's not cute that he's crying i guess, but i was laughing.
:o)
nicole
p.s. - i have a blog, too!
Oh my sweet Nathan! You are the sweetest baby ever. I miss holding you, kissing you, acting silly to make you smile and to hear and see you talk to me. You were loving your Bumba Seat this weekend. I can hardly wait until you come to visit me again. Your bed is waiting for you... I love you honey!
My love to you always,
Glindy
Nathan, you look hot (as in temperature hot)! Tell Momma to turn that AC down! Oh, and a shout out to Amy Hamm for the Bumbo who bought it for little T before she left for Armenia!
Post a Comment