So, my blog is pink right now! My friend Kari pointed out that I better enjoy it while it lasts because I will soon be outnumbered - two to one - two boys to one girl. Well, for now it stays pink - but I'm sure it will be changed to blue when the little bundle gets here or maybe before :)
There's one thing I love and that is change - changing the color of the blog, rearranging furniture in our living room, moving furniture from one room to the next...I think I have rearranged our living room where our Community Group meets at least three times in the past year since we have been meeting at our house.
My point? Pink blog today, blue blog tomorrow, and pink and blue polka-a-dot tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
and we love the new living room arrangement! :)
Post a Comment