11.16.2006

Ten Weeks Old

My body is hiding in this picture, but you can see my head, two little armbuds and the umbilical cord right below my arms. I'm getting lots of nutrients from my Mommy!Okay, I'll let you see my little torso just once. Here it is! My head and my body. The doctor's say that I"ll be ready for the world on June 5th, 2006, but my Mommy says that it's okay if I come the end of May.

How you've grown my precious little one. We saw you dancing today. Dr. Newlin said you have a nice round head. Keep growing! Daddy and Mommy pray that you will one day dance not only to dance, but dance for the joy of the Lord.

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities - all things have been created through Him and for Him. He is before all things and in Him all things hold together. ~Colossians 1:15-17

1 comment:

Nicole Wilson Conley said...

what a joy to watch this happen to the both of you! i just love y'all so much!!! xoxo ~nicole